Keep up to date with our latest partnering deals and highlights
Below is a selection of news releases describing recent deals completed by AstraZeneca and our biologics arm, MedImmune.
- Tuesday, 7 February 2012
- AstraZeneca Appoints Dr. Mike Poole to Lead New ‘Virtual’ Neuroscience Innovative Medicines Unit AstraZeneca today announced the appointment of Dr. Mike Poole to lead its newly created virtual Neuroscience Innovative Medicines Unit (iMed) with the responsibility for a portfolio of large and small molecule projects.
- Thursday, 26 January 2012
- AstraZeneca and Karolinska Institutet PET Centre Announce Molecular Imaging Research Agreement AstraZeneca and Karolinska Institutet today announced a three year collaborative research agreement that will apply state-of-the-art molecular imaging technologies to generate novel diagnostic imaging tools and further the development of AstraZeneca’s neuroscience research and development pipeline.
- Wednesday, 11 January 2012
- AstraZeneca and IMS Health announce real-world evidence collaboration in Europe AstraZeneca today announced that it has entered into a three-year collaboration agreement with IMS Health, the leading provider of information, services and technology for the healthcare sector, to advance the use of real-world evidence based on observational and retrospective studies throughout Europe to inform the delivery of effective and cost-efficient healthcare.