Keep up to date with our latest partnering deals and highlights
Below is a selection of news releases describing recent deals completed by AstraZeneca and our biologics arm, MedImmune.
- Tuesday, 18 December 2012
- AstraZeneca and Fudan University sign research collaboration in China AstraZeneca today announced the signing of a research collaboration with Fudan University, one of China’s leading academic institutions in the area of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), a leading cause of death in China and worldwide.
- Tuesday, 11 December 2012
- AstraZeneca and Isis Pharmaceuticals form strategic alliance on RNA therapeutics for cancer AstraZeneca and Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. today announced a strategic alliance for the discovery and development of novel generation antisense therapeutics against five cancer targets.
- Thursday, 29 November 2012
- AstraZeneca wins Scrip Award for “Best Partnership Alliance” for third consecutive year AstraZeneca’s industry-leading alliance with the UK Medical Research Council (MRC) won the “Best Partnership Alliance” award at the annual Scrip Awards event in London, marking the third consecutive year that AstraZeneca has captured this prestigious award.