Keep up to date with our latest partnering deals and highlights
Below is a selection of news releases describing recent deals completed by AstraZeneca and our biologics arm, MedImmune.
- Wednesday, 21 December 2011
- AstraZeneca and Chi-Med enter into global collaboration to co-develop and commercialise novel cancer therapy AstraZeneca and Chi-Med enter into global collaboration to co-develop and commercialise novel cancer therapy
- Tuesday, 20 December 2011
- AstraZeneca updates on olaparib and TC-5214 development programmes AstraZeneca today announced that its investigational compound olaparib will not progress into Phase III development for the maintenance treatment of serous ovarian cancer. In addition, AstraZeneca announced that the second RENAISSANCE Phase III study of TC-5214 for patients with major depressive disorder did not meet its primary end point.
- Thursday, 15 December 2011
- Enlight Biosciences forms new partnerships with AstraZeneca and Novo Nordisk Enlight Biosciences LLC announced today that it has formed new partnerships with AstraZeneca and Novo Nordisk. As partners in Enlight, AstraZeneca and Novo Nordisk will have the opportunity to collaborate and invest in the development of potentially transformational technologies with application to their therapeutic programs. Enlight was created by PureTech Ventures in partnership with major pharmaceutical companies and academic luminaries to proactively address critical unmet industry needs.