Keep up to date with our latest partnering deals and highlights
Below is a selection of news releases describing recent deals completed by AstraZeneca and our biologics arm, MedImmune.
- Thursday, 20 December 2012
- AstraZeneca and LegoChem Biosciences announce collaboration on treatment of antibiotic-resistant bacterial infections AstraZeneca has entered into a research and development option & license agreement with LegoChem Biosciences to develop a novel antibiotic to treat drug-resistant bacterial infections.
- Tuesday, 18 December 2012
- AstraZeneca and Fudan University sign research collaboration in China AstraZeneca today announced the signing of a research collaboration with Fudan University, one of China’s leading academic institutions in the area of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), a leading cause of death in China and worldwide.
- Tuesday, 11 December 2012
- AstraZeneca and Isis Pharmaceuticals form strategic alliance on RNA therapeutics for cancer AstraZeneca and Isis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. today announced a strategic alliance for the discovery and development of novel generation antisense therapeutics against five cancer targets.