Keep up to date with our latest partnering deals and highlights
Below is a selection of news releases describing recent deals completed by AstraZeneca and our biologics arm, MedImmune.
- Thursday, 27 December 2012
- CytImmune and AstraZeneca to Research Potential New Nanomedicine Rockville, MD and Waltham, MA –December 27, 2012-CytImmune and AstraZeneca have entered into an agreement to study the feasibility of a new cancer nanomedicine that will bind an oncology compound from AstraZeneca to CytImmune’s CYT-6091 nanomedicine platform.
- Thursday, 20 December 2012
- AstraZeneca and LegoChem Biosciences announce collaboration on treatment of antibiotic-resistant bacterial infections AstraZeneca has entered into a research and development option & license agreement with LegoChem Biosciences to develop a novel antibiotic to treat drug-resistant bacterial infections.
- Tuesday, 18 December 2012
- AstraZeneca and Fudan University sign research collaboration in China AstraZeneca today announced the signing of a research collaboration with Fudan University, one of China’s leading academic institutions in the area of cardiovascular diseases (CVDs), a leading cause of death in China and worldwide.