Keep up to date with our latest partnering deals and highlights
Below is a selection of news releases describing recent deals completed by AstraZeneca and our biologics arm, MedImmune.
- Tuesday, 14 January 2014
- AstraZeneca provides update at JP Morgan Healthcare Conference on progress to achieve scientific leadership and return to growth Pascal Soriot, Chief Executive Officer, AstraZeneca will today present at the JP Morgan Healthcare Conference in San Francisco, CA at 4:30 pm Pacific time. At the conference, Pascal Soriot will provide an update on the company’s development pipeline and outline its strategic priorities for 2014 as AstraZeneca continues to focus on achieving scientific leadership and returning to growth.
- Wednesday, 8 January 2014
- MedImmune and Immunocore enter immunotherapy agreement to develop novel cancer therapies AstraZeneca today announced that MedImmune, its global biologics research and development arm, has entered into an oncology research collaboration and licensing agreement with Immunocore Limited, a privately-held, UK-based biotechnology company. Both companies will research and develop novel cancer therapies using Immunocore’s Immune Mobilising Monoclonal T-Cell Receptor Against Cancer (ImmTAC) technology.
- Thursday, 26 December 2013
- AstraZeneca and Shionogi settle arbitration and extend licence agreement for CRESTOR® AstraZeneca and Shionogi & Co. Ltd. today announced the full resolution of arbitration proceedings related to the treatment of certain excise taxes and other specific items in the calculation of royalties on CRESTOR® sales. In addition, AstraZeneca and Shionogi & Co. Ltd. announced the extension of the global licence agreement for CRESTOR® and the modification of the royalty structure, effective 1 January 2014.