Keep up to date with our latest partnering deals and highlights
Below is a selection of news releases describing recent deals completed by AstraZeneca and our biologics arm, MedImmune.
- Monday, 14 January 2013
- AstraZeneca and Vanderbilt University collaborate to develop novel treatments for major brain disorders Today AstraZeneca and Vanderbilt University announced they have signed a research collaboration agreement to identify candidate drugs aimed at treating psychosis and other neuropsychiatric symptoms associated with major brain diseases such as Alzheimer’s disease and schizophrenia.
- Wednesday, 9 January 2013
- Kicking off 2013 with strong presence at 31st annual JPMorgan event As the first key partnering conference of 2013, JPM proved a solid launch-pad for building on new and existing business development relationships and reinforcing AstraZeneca’s position as the partner of choice.
- Thursday, 27 December 2012
- CytImmune and AstraZeneca to Research Potential New Nanomedicine Rockville, MD and Waltham, MA –December 27, 2012-CytImmune and AstraZeneca have entered into an agreement to study the feasibility of a new cancer nanomedicine that will bind an oncology compound from AstraZeneca to CytImmune’s CYT-6091 nanomedicine platform.