Welcome to AstraZeneca Patient Reported Outcomes
AstraZeneca has developed a number of patient-reported instruments in various therapeutic areas including Respiratory, Cardiovascular (CV) and Gastrointestinal (GI).
Under each of the therapeutic areas you will find background information, relevant references and a sample of each instrument.
Instruments are ordered by going to the Order Instruments page.
- The sample is for view only and that it is prohibited to copy instruments displayed on this web site.
- A license agreement is required before use of an instrument
- AstraZeneca’s partner, Corporate Translations, Inc (CTI), administer all licenses.
- Instruments are free of use for non-commercial users, e.g. academic research.
- For commercial users a fee will be applied.
- Information regarding available language versions is provided by CTI.
- CTI are also authorized as sole provider of additional translations.
- All instruments will be emailed with a scoring manual and, if requested, a translation certificate.